**Temporary Free No-Contact Drop Off Delivery**
We’ve created a new way to get your furniture and save money on shipping as we all adapt to the new normal. Our No-Contact Drop Off Shipment service will drop off items outside your front door or driveway and you take care of the unboxing and setup yourself. Shipment is free on orders over $999.
At JR Furniture we know your time is extremely valuable. We take pride in the fact our delivery teams arrive at their destinations 95% of the time within the 3 hour delivery window. We offer not only on time delivery, but we have the finest delivery service in the furniture industry. JR Furniture delivery teams are dedicated employee trained to make your shopping experience end as well as it started.
The JR Furniture Delivery Team is committed to excellence.
In order to ensure the best possible service, please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our delivery policies. If there is any part of our delivery process that you do not understand, please ask your sales associate for additional clarification. Your delivery is very important to us and we strive to do it right the first time.
- Delivery fees will be charged each time a truck delivers starting with a base price of $130, then $65 per room.
- Sales orders must be paid in full or fully financed prior to scheduling the delivery
- Delivery includes preparation, assembly and set-up of merchandise to one address.
- Prior to scheduling delivery the home must be complete: closings, construction and/or remodeling and a driveway that is passable.
- Prior to our arrival, please remove old furniture and clear pathways to ensure unobstructed access for our delivery team.
- Our delivery teams are restricted from moving any electronic equipment or existing furniture already in the home.
- Customer must arrange to be home or have a responsible adult (18 yrs or older) there to accept and sign for delivery.
- Upon request, we will contact customer at work or an alternate number 30 minutes prior to our truck’s arrival to meet us at the home.
- We cannot take appointments or requests. Time frame is based on the location of the home.
- To ensure that all customers receive the best possible service, customers are required to notify us immediately to reschedule delivery. If delivery is scheduled and customers are not home there will be a second delivery fee accessed for the second delivery.
- Deliveries are made Tuesday-Saturday between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Delivers are made within a 15 mile radius of the store or warehouse. Any out of area delivery will be subject to approval, and with additional costs.
- Delivery can be any and all furniture sold on line or in our stores.
- Delivery includes all items are brought into the home, staged and assembled, all packaging and garbage is removed.
- Delivery will only go up two flights of stairs. We will not hoist furniture or try to force furniture into the home.
- Deliveries are routed then scheduled the day prior to delivery up to 4:00 P. Once the routes are scheduled the customer is called with a 3 hour window Although we can only estimate a delivery time, the customer must be available during the above delivery hours. We will contact customer by phone 30 minutes prior to our truck’s arrival to meet us at the home.
- We cannot take appointments or requests. Time frame is based on the location of the home.
- Delivery times can only be estimated. We are not responsible for delays due to traffic or any other unforeseen delays.
Pick Up Information
WASHINGTON PICK UP LOCATIONS
*CHEHALIS DISTRABUTION CENTER (and store)
208 Maurin Rd
Chehalis, WA 98532 360-748-6888
*TUKWILA WAREHOUSE (pickup location)
1187 Andover Park West
Tukwila, WA. 98188 253 981-3747
*LYNNWOOD (pickup location and store)
19220 33rd Ave,
Lynnwood, WA 98036 425-776-1499
PORTLAND PICKUP LOCATIONS
*GRESHAM STORE (pickup location and store)
40 NW Burnside Rd
Gresham, OR 97030 503-491-8898
*TIGARD STORE (pickup location and store)
14255 SW Pacific Hwy
Tigard, OR 97224 503-968-8898
*HILLSBORO STORE (pickup location and store)
6101 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy
Hillsboro, OR 97123 503-591-8898
At JR Furniture we want our customer to have immediate access to their purchase. Our pick locations are conveniently located for easy access for our customers, with operating hours of Monday-Saturday, 10AM-5PM. JR Furniture prides itself with a wait time of less than 20 minutes from the time you arrive to the time you pull away from our facility.
- Please bring original receipt and photo ID.
- For the quickest pick-up service please bring appropriate size vehicle for your load.
- It is the customer’s responsibility for the safety of your load. Before leaving insure your load is secure and safe. Once you leave the JR Furniture pick up area the merchandise and safety of your load becomes your responsibility.
Important Safety Instructions
- We will not load any mattress, box spring, headboard, footboard, or any light item in the back of any open vehicle.
- We will not load any item on the top of any vehicle or any vehicle rack.
- We will not load furniture in any situation, including but not limited to those listed above, that we consider unsafe.
JR Furniture does not recommend that you transport any of these items under these circumstances. Should you elect to do so, you act at your own peril and acknowledge that JR Furniture has informed you that what you are doing is an unsafe and ill-advised activity. Under no circumstances will JR Furniture be responsible for loss/damages incurred once merchandise leaves the loading dock.
If you are concerned about the safety of your load, please contact our staff to take advantage of JR Furniture professional delivery service.
Will JR Furniture delivery drivers move or take away my old furniture?
Our delivery drivers do not take any old furniture away. Our delivery drivers will not move an existing piece of furniture to another room of the home. Moving existing furniture to a basement or a second floor creates the possibility of damage so this is not allowed. We do not offer removal of old mattresses when a new mattress is purchased.
How do I receive a time frame for my delivery?
At the time of purchase, your sales associate will give you a specific day for delivery if the product is currently in stock. One day prior to your delivery, you will receive a call advising you of your three-hour time frame. If products are not in stock at the time of purchase, we will provide an estimated time of arrival at the time of purchase. When the product arrives in our warehouse, we will call and advise you to schedule your delivery.
How long will you hold my furniture purchase?
Due to storage costs and other customer demands, we will hold your furniture only up to 30 days from the day the order is placed. If items are out of stock at the time of purchase, we will hold your purchase for up to two weeks after the furniture arrives in our warehouse. On clearance and floor samples, your purchase must be picked up within 72 hours or delivered within 10 days of the time the purchase was made.
If I pick my furniture up, will it be assembled?
If you elect to pick your furniture up at our warehouse, you will receive it in the original factory cartons. We find this to be the best protection for you to transport your purchase home. You will be required to assemble any items that are picked up at our warehouse. Assembly times vary, however most items have directions included.
All sales are final we do not sell furniture on approval. If you cancel your furniture within 3 days from the date of your purchase there will be a 20% cancellation fee. After 3 days there are NO refunds. If at the discretion of the Store Manager based on the circumstances a return is allowed, you will need to follow company procedures. To begin the return process, you must notify your Store Manager within the 3-day grace period of receiving the merchandise. Products must be returned in brand new condition and packaged in their original box including all packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and accessories included. Products must also be free of any cosmetic damage. Returned merchandise will incur a 20% restocking fee. Any product that has been installed or attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Delivery fees made on the original ticket are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for a new delivery return fee when returning a product.
Special order merchandise
- Special order merchandise is not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. However, if it is damaged or defective please contact customer care.
- Mattress sales are not returnable or exchangeable unless defective based on the manufacturer’s warranty.
Refunds will be handled according to our store’s policies. Please contact us for a copy of our store’s policies.
Any form of refund will be processed within 14 days of the cancellation or return to the original person who place the order.
5 Year Furniture Protection Plan (GBS)
If you elected to purchase a 5 year plan through GBS furniture protection service, any claim must be reported directly to them at 1-888-585-9488 . Information on coverage, exclusions, and additional means of reporting a claim is available on the plan you received at the time of delivery or pick up.
GBS Protection Plans Include:
- Peace of mind coverage
- No deductibles
- 24/7 claim filing and claim status
- Real time notifications and updates
What does the protection plan cover?
- Any accidental stain attributed to a single incident
- Accidental rips, tears, burns or punctures
- Accidental scratches, chips or dents that penetrate the finish of hard surfaces
- Water of Beverage Marks or Rings
- A structural or component failure due to a defect in materials and workmanship during normal residential use. Includes breakage of frames, glass, mirrors, mechanisms, welds, swivel bases, recliner handles and assembled joints and includes component mechanical and electrical failures such as defective motors, massagers, vibrating units and heaters
- Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the coating of finish on hard surfaces
- Seam and stitching separation; zippers, buttons and tufted buttons
- Loss of silvering
What’s not covered by the plan?
- Accumulated stains or damage occurring over a period of time defined as a gradual buildup of dirt, dust, body oils and perspiration
- Wear and tear through normal residential use
When does the plan coverage start?
The plan coverage begins once the covered item has been delivered to your home
How do I file a claim?
A claim can be filed 24/7 by app, website, or phone
Does the plan have a deductible?
No, there is never a deductible with GBS Protection Plans
Where can I find the complete Terms and Conditions?
You can read the full Terms and Conditions here
We are committed to your satisfaction. Returning a product can be stressful on customers, so we’re here to help you get it right the first time. Our talented sales team are available to help you select the right product for your needs and application. We encourage you to take advantage of our expertise before making your purchase.
We do not sell furniture on approval, so if a return is necessary when approved, your Store Manager can help facilitate the return. Approval must be granted for any return to take place without exception prior to dropping off or scheduling the return. To start the return process, call or email us through the Contact Us page. Policies and procedures for obtaining a return authorization vary based on the reason for return. See below for more information.
Most of our products include a one year, parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with one of our product experts for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify customer care of the problem within 3 days of receiving goods. If you notice the defect after 3 days of receiving goods, please contact customer care. A service call or photos may be required under the factory warranty.
Please thoroughly inspect all merchandise delivered to you by one of our delivery teams. If the damage is noted prior to our delivery team leaving your home, you have the right to refuse the delivery. Should you notice damage after their departure, please contact customer care immediately. You may be required to furnish photos of the damaged product. We will offer to send a technician to your home, free of charge to you or a delivery team will exchange the merchandise, based on the circumstances at our discretion. If you pick up merchandise and find it to be damaged after leaving our facility, please contact us immediately. You may be required to furnish photos of the damaged product. We will offer to send a technician to your home free of charge to you. If exchange is offered, you may elect to pay for delivery or exchange in your vehicle. For more information, you can call or email us at the phone number or email address found on our Contact Us page.
Special Order Products
All special orders are NON-CANCELLABLE and require a 30% non-refundable deposit . Returns of special order items are not allowed.
Floor Model Merchandise
All floor model items are sold AS-IS with not warranty, and must be examined carefully by the customer. Returns or cancellations of as-is clearance or floor model items purchased is not allowed.
Mattress sales are not returnable or exchangeable unless defective based on the Manufacturer’s warranty.
*The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
*Refunds will be handled according to our store’s policies. Please contact us for a copy of our store’s policies.
*Any form of refund will be processed within 14 days of the cancellation or return to the original person who place the order.
How does the Service process work?
Over 90% of our service requests can be solved and completed in your home. Once you have notified us of a possible warranty claim, in most cases, we will set an appointment with a service technician. Our experienced service techs have been with JR Furniture for years and are highly skilled craftsmen.
*If service is required please contact the store were the purchase was made for assistance in setting this up.
Most requests are handled in less than two weeks. If a part is necessary to complete the repair we order directly from the manufacturer and can take up to 12 weeks. When the part(s) are received, you will be contacted notifying you the order is ready to be scheduled for completion.
Service Appointment Time Frames?
It takes careful planning to ensure we can complete all of our stops within our estimated time frames. To provide the best service for our customers, we must be as fuel and time efficient as possible. We generally run 5 to 8 days out. Service appointments take longer than an actual furniture delivery, so we are not able to do as many in one day. Travel times and time to repair items varies. While we cannot promise specific dates or times, we do wish to respect your busy schedule and will contact you the day before with a two hour time frame for the technician’s arrival. The technician will also make every effort to contact you in route to your home.
JR Furniture does not currently offer out of warranty repairs on furniture items whether or not they were originally purchased from us.
Furniture Repair on Customer Pick-ups?
JR Furniture will come to your home to repair manufacturer’s defects if you picked up your purchase with your own vehicle. We will provide this service in your home at no additional charge as long as we are repairing a covered manufacturer’s defect. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the merchandise is secured for transportation. Any damage noted once you have left our loading dock is subject to review.
Warranty from Manufacturer
- We offer a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser, which may vary according to the brand and model.
- Warranties only cover defects in workmanship and construction occurring under normal use and care.
- Warranties do not cover wear or merchandise subjected to misuse, negligence or accidents
- Any damage or defect noted on delivery or pick up must be reported to our customer care center within 3 days of receipt of merchandise.
- We reserve the right to have a certified service technician evaluate and/or repair any defects before further action is taken.
- Customer Care may request photos be submitted of the item in question
- At our discretion and based on the terms and conditions of your warranty, we will repair or replace defective merchandise at our discretion.
- Please contact Customer Care regarding your warranty.
- If you have a question regarding the performance of your mattress please review the following information along with your warranty card to determine if you have a warranty claim. Some manufacturers handle any claim for a defect.
- Mattress sales are not returnable or exchangeable unless defective based on the Manufacturer’s warranty.
|Nature of Problem||Possible Solutions|
|Body Impressions||Some body impression is a natural occurrence on a mattress. This is not a structural defect, but simply an indication that the upholstery layers are settling as they should when you begin to use your bed. We’re glad to see the comfort layers begin to conform to your body and allow better sleep. This may result in an uneven sleeping surface.|
|Sagging||If there is a sensation of rolling toward the center of the bed, check your supporting bed frame or base. Queen and King size beds require a rigid, metal, center support. If your frame is a problem, you should be able to see it flexing or sagging under the weight of the sleeper by simply looking under the bed. If this is true, replacement of the frame is necessary.|
|Squeaks or Noise||Squeaks and other noises usually originate from the bed frame, headboard, or footboard. Remove the mattress and box springs from the bed frame. Check the frame by pushing down in several locations to locate the noise. If the noise cannot be located, replace the box springs on the frame and repeat the test. Finally, replace the mattress and repeat the test.|
|Handles||It happens rarely, but handles can pull out if they are used incorrectly. They are not intended to support the full weight of the mattress in turning, lifting, carrying, etc. They are only to be used in “positioning” the mattress, and are not covered by the warranty.|
|Odors||Mattresses are made with steel, insulation, and layers of poly foam. A new mattress is packaged in poly bags. Just like a new car has a smell, so does a new mattress. After a few days, any odors will dissipate.|
- As per the warranty, we do not warrant fabric, handles, comfort or slight body impressions. Please be aware that the cost of transporting the bedding to and from your home is the sole responsibility of the consumer. If a mattress or box spring is replaced, there is no guarantee that the product you receive will have the same tick/cover or construction as your current set; especially, if the replacement is being made several years after the purchase.
- IMPORTANT: IF THE BEDDING IS STAINED – ANY STAIN – IT IS CONSIDERED TO BE IN AN UNSANITARY CONDITION WHICH VOIDS THE WARRANTY UNDER THE CONSUMER DAMAGE OR ABUSE LIMITATION.